New Features in VitalSigns – Support for Microsoft On-Prem, DAG, and More!
The engineers behind VitalSigns are always trying to add new features and fix bugs to ensure a smooth user experience. Client input is a big driver of innovation within VitalSigns, so please feel free to send feedback to email@example.com
Below are the new features and enhancements for the month of September in VitalSigns.
1.) Added Support for Microsoft On-Premise and Database Availability Group.
2.) Added ability to see which devices have not synced within a specific time period.
3.) Added the Right-Click/Scan option in the Server List
The Right-Click/Scan feature currently only works in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer Environments
4.) Added a Test button to test the SMTP settings for Alerts.
5.) Added a back-up feature to the MongoDB database, to combat unexpected shutdown data loss.
6.) Added the Executive Summary page back from 3.X.
- Fixed an issue where the pending mail widget on the dashboard did not reflect the actual amount of mail.
- Fixed a typo in the Server Availability Index report.
- Fixed an issue where disk space percentage would display 100x smaller than it’s actual value.
- Fixed an issue where disk space alerts would show the percentage as 100x larger than it’s actual value.
- Fixed an issue where only one disk could be monitored per server, now multiple disks can be selected without error.
- Fixed an issue with DateUtils on international servers.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Tasks tab on a Domino Server in the Server List would Soft Lock VitalSigns
Added Support for Microsoft On-Prem, and DAG. Added additional mobile device monitoring tools, and added another way to scan servers. Several bugs fixed
For more information on new VitalSigns updates check out: https://rprvitalsigns.atlassian.net
For more information on other RPR Wyatt products check out https://rprwyatt.com